Average Temperatures in Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
- The mean annual temperature in Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile is cool at 5.2 degrees Celsius (41.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (February) is a little cool with an average temperature of 7.5 degrees Celsius (45.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (very cool) with an average temperature of 3.2 degrees Celsius (37.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Isla Diego Ramirez
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Isla Diego Ramirez Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Isla Diego Ramirez
- Futaleufu, Chile - 1493.7 kms (928.2 miles) N
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 1444.6 kms (897.7 miles) N
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 1261.9 kms (784.2 miles) NNW
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1211.4 kms (752.8 miles) N
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 1247.4 kms (775.1 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1192.1 kms (740.8 miles) N
- Chico, Chile - 1118.8 kms (695.2 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 726 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) N
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 409.1 kms (254.2 miles) NNW
- Trelew, Argentina - 1496.3 kms (929.8 miles) N
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1191.9 kms (740.6 miles) N
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 990.6 kms (615.6 miles) NNE
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 883.7 kms (549.1 miles) ENE
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 188 kms (116.8 miles) N
- Base Orcadas, Antarctica - 1458.7 kms (906.5 miles) ESE
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 840 kms (522 miles) SE
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 840.8 kms (522.5 miles) SSE
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) SE
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 1007.4 kms (626 miles) SE